Jobs in OFFICE OF THE SENIOR CIVIL JUDGE JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, KURRAM
Last date is: 28.04.2019
Totals Number of Vacancies: 28
Applications are invited from bonafide residents of District Kurram till 28.04.2019 for the following posts to be filled by initial recruitment: –
- All the applications shall be addressed to the undersigned and submitted by hand/through mail indicating the pos: applied for on application/envelope.
- Age will be reckoned as on the last date fixed for submission of application.
- Attested copies of academic certificates along with Domicile Certificate and CNIC shall be attached with the application.
- Character Certificate from the Principal Academic Officer of the academic institution last attended shall be attached with the application.
- Character Certificate from two responsible persons not being his relative and well Acquainted with his character and antecedents shall be attached with the application.
- The candidates shall bring original academic certificates along with domicile certificate and CNIC on the date fixes for test and interview.
- Material for appearing in test like clipboard, papers and pen etc. shall also be brought by the candidates.
- The candidates already in government service shall apply through concerned departments.
- Incomplete and late application shall to be entertained.
- Quotas shall be observed if admissible
- The competent Authority reserves the right not to fill all or any of the above vacancy’s Without assigning any reason
- Test & interview of the eligible candidates will be conducted on 07.05.2019 and to separate call/ letter or any process will be issued to them.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.