Earn to learn in Pakistan jobs Program for AIOU
Scheme Code SSF102 Earn to learn:
Under Earn to learn, AIOU offers part time jobs opportunities to its students to get necessary skills, earning and on job experience. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage and assist own students in pursuit of higher studies. The student can obtain scholarship/financial support from other schemes along with working under this scheme.
Eligibility for Earn to learn:
Only continuing students enrolled in second semester in any discipline I.e ( F.A to mater and PHD) onwards can apply for Earn to Learn Scheme.
Maximum Working Hour for Earn to learn:
There will be 160 maximum working hours in a calendar month.
How to Apply for Earn to learn:
The procedure to apply in this scheme is very simple. Main steps are given below:
To avail this opportunity, you can download the Earn to learn Application Form from the below link and submit it in its respective Regional Office/Department or directly to Directorate of Student Advisory Services throughout the semester.
You will be called by the Regional Office/Faculties/Department or directly to Directorate of Student Advisory Services as per his/her requirement for work.
Regional Offices/ Departments/ Faculties/Departments will engage you provided by your eligibility. Recommended application forms will be forwarded to Directorate of Student Advisory and Counseling Services for information and record only.
The Regional Directors/ Head of Departments/ Deans will maintain the attendance and performance record of the students and consolidated claims will be submitted to the Directorate of Student Advisory and Counseling Services at the end of each month.
Your payments will be subject to fulfillment of codel formalities.
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
AIOU STUDENT SUPPORT FUND
The Regional Director ___Bahawalpur_____ Region
SUBJECT: APPLICATION FOR GRANT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT – SCHEME – SSF101
|Program (with specialization if any) : _________B.ed________||Semester: Spring/Autum-20___|
(PARTICULARS OF APPLICANT)
1. Name: ___________shahidmehmood________________________
3. Roll No. pbxxxx______________________
5. Date of Birth: _____13/3/95__________________
7. Marital Status: Married Unmarried
2. Son/Daughter of: ______M.Ashraf_______________________________
4. Reg. No.____________pbxxxx____________________________________
6. NIC No. xxxx-xxxxx xxx
8. Phone No xxxxx
|9. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org______________________________________|
10. Postal Address: _______________xxx tehsil xxx Disctrict _xxxxx__________________________
11. Have you already availed the FINANCIAL SUPPORT from AIOU: Yes No
If Yes please specify/indicate Semester________2nd_____________.
12. Course codes for which FINANCIAL SUPPORT is required:
i.__8601___ ii. ________________iii.____2018______iv._____xxx_______v.___xxx_______vi._____xxx___
13. Total Fee Due: _________________19500_______________________________________
|A. FOR INDEPENDENT APPLICANT|
1. Profession/Job Title:____________________________________________________
2. Number of persons dependent upon applicant:___________4 _________________
3. Monthly income of applicant from all sources (attach documentary proof): ________________
B. FOR APPLICANT DEPENDENT ON PARENTS/GUARDIAN
1. Depend upon: Parents Guardian
2. Is Father: Alive Dead
3. Is Mother: Alive Dead
4. Father/Guardian’s Name: _________________xxx_____________________
5. Profession: ________________xxx____________________________________________________
6. National Identity Card No.____________________________xxx_____________________
7. Number of persons dependent upon the parent/guardian: ____________xxx___________
8. Monthly income of parents/guardian from all sources (attach documentary proof): ___________xx_____
9. Please Specify if already availed fee concession in previous Semester: Yes No
If yes please mention semester
- Please enclose original admission form along with application.
- The application form must be completed in all respect.
- Please attach attested copies of the following documents with the application:
- National Identity Card and “B” form (Self & of parent /guardian).
- Income certificates of self and parent/guardian attested by a Gazetted officer or the local councilor.
- After fee concession, deposit the remaining amount if asked by the respective Regional Director/Representative through Bank Challan in the ALLIED BANK LTD. of your city.(Bank draft shall not be accepted.) Attach original Bank Challan, original admission form/continuing form and above mentioned documents along with this application form and submit to your concerned REGIONAL OFFICE before the due date.
Declaration (by the applicant):
I solemnly declare that:
- I have read the instructions carefully and the information given by me in the application is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and nothing has been concealed.
- In case of misstatement, incomplete application or deviation from the laid procedure my admission to the program will be liable to cancellation.
Signature of the applicant: __________________